As better indicated below, the processing, communication and dissemination of personal data on the basis of the provisions of the law and in the further cases permitted by the applicable legislation are reserved.
Browsing the Site implies the collection and processing of some types of Personal Data of Users and / or other interested parties.
In particular, the Site collects and processes information concerning the interaction with the User’s device: for example, the IP address used for the connection, further information relating to the browser, operating system and type of device used, the indication of pages visited and searches made on the Site, as well as further information.
In this circumstance, it is Data strictly necessary to allow navigation or to make it more functional.
Furthermore, the Site expressly requests the User to communicate personal data when the latter activates the procedure to request information. In this case, it is Personal Data necessary or useful to provide services to the User.
The refusal of consent by the User to the processing of personal data for purposes unrelated to the operation of the Site and / or the request for information will not generate significant consequences.
Personal data are stored and processed in a manner and for a proportional and congruous duration in relation to the purposes for which the data are collected and subsequently processed. Personal data are used only when necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed exclusively to follow up on customer requests.
Holder of the treatment
The owner of the processing of personal data (“Owner”) is:
Giovanni Giolitti Square 8
VAT number 08252020154
Disclosure of Personal Data
The Data Controller communicates part of the Personal Data to subjects, including third parties, involved in the provision of the information requested by the customer, in the execution of purchase orders, both during the sales and after-sales phases.
It is also possible that the information is communicated to associated or controlled companies by the Data Controller or to third parties in the event of extraordinary transactions in compliance with the applicable legislation.
This is without prejudice to the communication or dissemination of Personal Data when requested, in accordance with the law, by police forces, judicial authorities, information and security organizations or other public entities for defense or state security or prevention purposes. , ascertainment or repression of administrative or criminal offenses, and in any case when the communication or dissemination of personal data is required by law.
In all other cases, the communication or dissemination of Personal Data is subject to the prior express and univocal consent of the interested party.
Rights of interested parties
Each User (or other person affected by the processing) has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of Personal Data concerning him, even if not yet registered.
The User (or other person affected by the processing) has the right to obtain:
1. The updating, correction or, when interested, the integration of personal data;
2. The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed;
3. The attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) above have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment it proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4. The suspension of the processing of personal data, in the cases provided for by law;
5. The portability of personal data, ie the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to the owner and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the Owner, within the limits established by law.
The User (or other subject affected by the processing) has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data, for legitimate reasons, both in the event that the processing is relevant to the purpose of the collection, and in the in which the Data is used for advertising or marketing purposes.
The User also has the right to lodge complaints in relation to the collection and processing of personal data with the Privacy Guarantor or any other competent supervisory authority.
For any communication relating to the collection or processing of personal data and to exercise their rights, the user (or other person affected by the processing) can contact the data protection officer (“Data Protection Officer”) at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.